ASSEMBLIES OF GOD
FAMILY CHURCH, NYAMIRAMBO
General Service05:30PM - 07:30PMFriday
General Service08:00AM - 10:00AMSunday 10:30AM - 12:30PMSunday
Men Service05:30PM - 07:30PMTuesday
Youth Service05:30PM - 07:30PMWednesday
Women Service05:30PM - 07:30PMWednesday
The purpose of the Ministry : It is Jesus’ command to disciple people. Mathew 28:19-20.
People are to be made disciples, are to be taught to obey everything we have been told by our Lord.
It is our responsibility to teach them
Why attend discipleship class : When we get saved, we are like babies. We cannot make it by our own. We need a hand and guidance to understand spiritual matters. The second reason is that, we start to face struggles when we get saved, and we do not know how to explain our faith. Someone to help us to explain our new faith is important so that we can grow.
• 1Peter2:2 : Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation.
• We need to know who is Jesus who saved us : Mathew 5 : 12-14 : Who is this fellow who told you to pick it up and walk. The man who was healed had no idea who it was. Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, “see you are well again, stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.
• People are being questioned about their new faith and discipleship helps them to know how to stand. See John 9 : 1-38.
When is best to join discipleship :
• For new believers : it is good that they join within 48 hours after they give their lives to Jesus.
Who else come to discipleship class ?
• New believers
• People who are joining church from different denomination
• People who have believed but who want to get baptized
• People who really want to strengthen their roots in Christ by gaining true understanding of faith in Christ
Our schedule :
• Each Monday evening from 5.30pm to 7.00pm
• Sunday morning : from 7.30 am to 9.am
Where we meet :
Church premises in Sunday school class for babies, building near the office of the church
Other service offered :
• Follow up on telephone, for people who are not around
• Personal guidance, when people have not yet decided to join class but they want to understand more about Jesus
Schedule for baptism : we have three times for baptism a year :
• January to April
• May to August
• August to December
Ministering with us :
• Contact church leadership and secretariat for guidance
Contact us :
• Theoneste : 07886530005
• Clemence : 0788306750
• Alodie : 0788435048
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact the secretary of the church, or church leaders who will connect you to us.
We are happy to serve you.